Entrants range from the largest, global players to mid-market, scale ups, highlighting the dynamism and growth in the sector.
30 entries shortlisted across 8 award categories.
Distinguished industry judging panel will select category winners and choose an overall US Talent Solutions Provider of the Year.
All winners will be revealed at an exclusive virtual awards ceremony on 10th June.
TALiNT Partners has today announced finalists for the 2021 US Talent Solutions Awards, which spotlight MSP, RPO and Talent Solutions providers delivering excellence in recruitment and talent acquisition across the US.
“All finalists shortlisted for the TIARA Talent Solutions Awards are an inspiration to the industry,” said Ken Brotherston, Managing Director of TALiNT Partners. “These world-class companies have demonstrated the value and impact for employers looking for a form of outsourced hiring support in such a fast moving, challenging and significant market.’’
“The TIARAs are distinguished by the rigour of its judging process and the quality of its judging panel,” he added. “Entries have been assessed through six key metrics: excellence in delivery; innovation; DE&I impact; sustainable value; business growth; and purpose.”
Shortlisted entries will now be scored by a highly experienced, independent panel of expert judges drawn from the HR and Talent Acquisition community. The 2021 judging panel includes:
- Mike Clarke, Global Talent Acquisition Lead, Symphony
- Tracey Klein, Workforce Solutions Advisor, Klein Consulting
- Shilpa Shah, Global Head of Talent Acquisition, GE Healthcare
- Matt Dziedzic, Executive Director, Head of Experienced Recruiting, Morgan Stanley
- Sachin Jain, Senior Director – Talent Management, PepsiCo
- Andrew Brown, Head of Recruitment Outsourcing Partners, Cornerstone OnDemand
- Russell Griffiths, Senior Director – Global Head of Consulting, Coleman Research
- Mary Pace, Director Talent Acquisition, Omnicom Health Group
- Steve Lickus, Sales Leader – RPO & Large Enterprise Search & Staffing, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Sudhakar Maruvada, CEO, WorkLLama
- Ben Thakur, Principal, eTeam
Judges will convene in May to debate and decide an overall Talent Solutions Provider of the Year. All winners will be announced at an exclusive virtual awards ceremony on 10th June at 6pm EST. Tickets for the event will be available to purchase next week.
Winners will also be profiled in a special supplement published with TALiNT International in July.
The full list of TIARA 2021 Talent Solutions Finalists can be viewed here.